Friday, April 25, 2014

Dollish Polish 1,2, Freddy's Coming For You

     Today, I have 1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You from Dollish Polish's Halloween Frights collection to show you. 1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You is a Green, black and burgundy glitter topper in a clear base. As soon as I saw the first swatches of this polish I knew I had to have it. This polish is based on Freddy Kruger's striped sweater from A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. As some of you may know I am a HUGE Freddy Kruger fan, and have been since I was a kid (I don't include the abortion of a remake in the Nightmare franchise!!!! Robert Englund only thank you! Freddy = Robert England, Freddy ≠ Jackie Earle Haley end of story. Don't go there with me or you tempt full on nerd rage.). I guess I'm preternaturally attracted to sarcastic "bag guys," (or so it would seem) and that all started with Freddy. But I digress, I knew this polish had to be mine as soon as I saw it. So without further ado, here is 1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     For these pictures I used two coats of 1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You over two coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff topped with a heavy layer of top coat. Polish applied easily and dried quickly. I only needed to dab on the first layer and the second went on like normal polish. Over all I adore it. Pretty polish, based on one of my favorite baddies and I'm in nail and movie nerd heaven. Cudos for Dollish Polish for making this lovely lady for us. What do guys think? Are you loving it? Are you guys as big a Freddy fan as I am? Or am I just a weirdo? Talk to me below. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment