Saturday, April 12, 2014

China Glaze Fang-Tastic

     Today I have Fang-Tastic from China Glaze's Monsters Ball collection to show you guys. Fang-Tastic is a pink, purple, blue, and teal glitter topper in a clear base. now I know this one was supposed to be a Halloween color...but the colors just seem more spring to me so I waited to swatch it until spring. Can we just take a moment and talk about the name please: Fang-Tastic. I love it! It's the perfect descriptor for what all vamps should be (But seriously, fang-less vampires need to GTFO of my favorite genre, they are faeries with oral fetishes not vampires!). The name also sounds straight out of a Kresley Cole book, or Buffy. The name of this polish is both sarcastic, and paranormal (both things I adore beyond measure) so of course I had to have it. Also it doesn't hurt that it's glitter. I love glitter, and I know all my Valkyrie's love glitter too. So without further ado here's Fang-Tastic:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     In these pictures I used two coats of Fang-Tastic over two coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons followed by a heavy layer of top coat. This polish did have to be dabbed on and had an average dry time. But the glitter/sparkle/Valkyrie payoff was HUGE. I just love it. This one's a keeper. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment