Sunday, April 6, 2014

OPI Muppets World Tour

     Today, I have Muppets World Tour from OPI's Muppets Most Wanted collection to show you guys. Muppets World Tour is a silver (holographic), white (matte), pink (metallic), blue (metallic), and rose gold (metallic), glitter topper in a clear base. This polish is going to blow your Valkyrie minds. It's that sparkly. So you've been warned. Now buckle up, because here she is in all her glittery, sparkly glory:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash.

Closeup:


Indoor no flash. 

     In these pictures I use one coat of Muppets World Tour over two coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, followed with a very heavy layer of topcoat. This polish applied easily and dried quickly. That said it's a very textured, rough glitter polish, so you are going to want a very thick layer of top coat (Maybe two coats) on top of this. I know a lot of people have been complaining about the texture on this glitter but it's not a texture polish, it's certainly not marked as one at any rate. It just seems like a really chunky glitter that eats top coat for dinner (Think China Glaze Glistening Snow kind of eat's topcoat alive glitter). I used Seche Vite (but any thick top coat should do) and went heavy on it. So the polish was great for me with no texture showing. It had a long wear time and came off easily. So, I'm not sure what others are having such a problem with. It's a chunky glitter, all chunky glitter will eat up topcoat so I always go heavy (on top coat) and didn't have a problem. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this swatch. That's all I have for you guys today. So until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment