Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blue Jelly Sandwich Manicure

     Today, I have a Jelly Sandwich to show you guys. I bought China Glaze Isle See You Later even thought I had heard (from multiple bloggers) that it was really low in opacity and boy they weren't kidding. This may be the least opaque nail polish I own. It's on par with french manicure jellies. Luckily, I didn't buy it to wear alone, I wanted it for Jelly Sandwiches. But I quickly realized that even for use in a Jelly Sandwich it was going to need some underwear. But enough blathering, here are the pictures of my blue Jelly Sandwich manicure.

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash.

What I Used:

China Glaze - Sunday Funday
China Glaze - Isle See You Later
Finger Paints - Colorful Collage

     I used two coats of Sunday Funday as under wear, one coat of Colorful Collage, and three coats of Isle See You Later. Over all I like how it turned out but I wish Isle See You Later had a bit more pigment in it. It's kind of meh. I'll experiment with it a little more but as of now I can't really see myself using it for anything else but French Manicures and Jelly Sandwiches. Because it really doesn't give you much to work with, pigment wise. That's all I have for you guys today until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment