Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Flame Nail Art

      Today, I have some Flame Nail Art to show you guys. To be fair it was a practice run at small part of a nail art I won't be showing you guys until November. Sorry for the tease, but I have never attempted this type of nail art before. Hence the test run. And how better to learn a specific type of nail art than to practice, practice, practice. Ten practice nails and I am pretty happy with my ability to create flame nails. Anyway, here are my flame nails.

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Smoke & Ashes
China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around
China Glaze - Solar Power
China Glaze - Riveting
OPI - Danke-Shiny Red
and a regular old pin (like you would use for sewing)

And the song that's stuck in my head so I thought I would share:

Wonderland by Natalia Killls 

     Okay, so I used the pin drag method to create this nail art. I am actually pretty happy with the outcome. For a flame manicure virgin I think I did pretty well. What do you guys think? Do you like it? Ten bonus points to whomever can guess what the theme for manicure in November I'm working on. And Marcie this excludes you because you already know (Sorry, but that's cheating). Actually I think you guys will like November as far as nail art goes. I have two pretty big nail art posts planned for then. But you will have to wait. Don't worry there will be plenty of nail art coming up before that. It's almost fall (my favorite season). Two of my favorite shows start new seasons so I may do something for them...and lets face it the whole month of October is going to be a Halloween nail art spree. It is my favorite holiday after all. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this manicure. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment