Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Purple Nail Polish

      Since I am running out of ideas for tutorials I figured I would just do a series of posts on my favorites. I have several. Today I am going to show you guys my favorite purple nail polish. It's not a new polish and it's part of China Glaze's core line so if you like it, you should be able to run to your nearest BSS (Beauty Supply Store) and pick it up for around $5-$6(ish). I actually just found this polish myself not to long ago and fell in love with it. Normally I stick to blues and blacks because I just love them so very much but when I saw this one I knew it had to be mine. Added bonus it works with my skin tone really well. Any way without further ado here is my favorite purple nail polish. (Drum roll please)...

Below Deck

    Below Deck is a pale purple creme that has kind of a taupe undertone to it in some lighting. I know it's not as dark as some really pretty purple polishes but it's by far and away my favorite purple for my skin tone and you can get away with wearing this shade of purple year round. The darker purples say winter to me and the brighter purples say summer. This polish says wear me any time your little heart desires. And my heart definitely desires to wear it, and often. It's kind of a sassy yet understated polish. Here's some shots of it on my nails in different lighting.

Inside with a flash.

Inside without a flash

In natural light. 

And because I have this song stuck in my head I'm posting it here. Plus Porcelain doesn't get enough play and the song is as sassy and fun as the polish I love. Enjoy. 


     What do you guys think? Do you like this color as much as I do? Also I still need some ideas on what to do future tutorials on. Help a girl out over here. Leave me a comment below and let me know if there is anything you want to see. Until next time stay polished and stay classy.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment