Friday, August 24, 2012

Two More Favorites

     This post is really a two for one post since I can't show one polish without the other one underneath it. This was supposed to be my favorite flakie polish but you can't see flakie polish without a good black polish underneath it I am doing a favorite Flakie and favorite black nail polish post instead.

So here's the winner for my favorite black polish
China Glaze Liquid Leather

     Just about every company has a black polish and I have tried most of them. I just happen to love black nail polish it says I mean business, don't mess with me. Plus it's in such sharp contrast with my white as a ghost skin that it's very noticeable and full of contrast-y goodness. IMO. Here are some shots of my favorite black polish China Glaze Liquid Leather on my fingers.

Indoor with flash

Indoor without flash

     Now for the second part of this favorites list. Since my favorite color is blue I just fell in love with this flakie as it shines between dark blue, through teal, to green. By far the prettiest flakie that I have had the pleasure to come across. And now for the fun part my favorite flakie nail polish.

Finger Paints Motley

     As you can tell I love this polish. I have used it a lot and it's only about 3/4 of a bottle left, I'm going to have to use it less (insert sad noise here). It's well loved considering that it just came out last winter. Which means I may have to hunt down another bottle and pay and arm and a leg for it if I want to keep it around. But I digress here are some pictures of how pretty this polish is over a black base coat.

Indoor with flash.

Indoor without flash.

Outdoor in natural light.

So there you have it two more of my favorite polishes. Which flakie and black polish do you guys like? As always let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Also if you have any requests feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do for you. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO






        

No comments:

Post a Comment