Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dollish Polish - The Curse Of Michael Myers

     Since, I am finally starting to feel better I figured I would get a swatch post up for you guys today. I am going to show you The Curse Of Michael Myers from Dollish Polish's Halloween Frights collection. The Curse Of Michael Myers is a multi-size, muti-shape, orange, yellow, gold, silver and white glitter mix in a clear base. I used Kalahari Kiss by China Glaze as a base color to make the glitter pop. So without further ado here she is.

Pictures:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Outdoor in sunlight.
*for some reason my camera rendered the silver glitter as clear or white no matter what I did. 

Indoor no flash. 

     In these pictures I used two coats of Kalahari Kiss by China Glaze as a base color and one layer of The Curse Of Michael Myers, with a heavy coat of topcoat. This glitter topper is a topcoat eater so apply topcoat heavily. Over all I really like it. And for one layer it has a huge glitter payoff. What do you guys think? Are you loving it as much as I am? It's so freaking pretty. I am in love Dollish did it again. Her glitter toppers call to me so. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment