Sunday, December 29, 2013

Combination November/December Stash Additions.

     So, I realized around December 10th that I forgot to do my stash addition post for November and decided it was to late (into December) to post it. So I decide that I would just post them both together at the end of December. Sorry about the lateness of the November haul stuff, I blame the sinus infection. Without any further ado here are my November/December stash additions:

NOVEMBER:

Amazon:

China Glaze - Boo-Gie Down & This One's For You

Dollish Polish:

I'll Swallow Your Soul! & 1,2, Freddy's Coming For You

They're Coming To Get You Barbara & The Curse Of Micheal Myers

Pinwheel Polish:

Trick-R-Treat

Sally Beauty Supply: 

China Glaze - You're Present Required, This Is Tree-Mendous, Out A Bow On It, & Travel In Color

DECEMBER: 

Amazon:

China Glaze Ring In The Red & Blue Year's Eve

China Glaze - Twinkle Lights and Peppermint Cuticle Oil

China Glaze - Mrs. Claus & Mistletoe Kisses 

Sally Beauty:

Orly - Macabre Masquerade, & Masked Ceremony, China Glaze - All Wrapped Up & Finger Paints - Sparkle Top Coat

OPI - I'm Not really A Waitress

Acetone nail polish remover. 

Christmas Presents:

Konad plate M84

OPI - Silver Shatter & Vant To Bite My Neck?

     So there you have it all the lovely ladies that joined my stash for the last two months. Did you guys get any new polish? If So what did you get? And since this is the last post of 2013 I would also like to wish you guys a safe and happy New Year. That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment