Monday, November 25, 2013

Two Thor 2 - Loki Inspired Manicures

     Today, I have a 2 different manicures to show you guys. I am going to see Thor 2 tonight (it had to be put off on account of illness until now). Actually, I did one of them before I got really good and sick so my nails are a bit longer (before they chipped while I was sick). I painted one and then ended up not going to the movie because I got to go to the doctor instead. Not a fun trade. Anyway my favorite character in Thor, and The Avengers is Loki. I'm not going to lie Tom Hiddleston is man pretty, but he's also more fun and more charming than Thor IMO (plus Thor is all blond...and a muscle bound monkey. Gross...). So I did a couple abstract homages to his royal Asgardian trickster self. Here are my Loki manicures:

Loki Manicure 1:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 


What I Used:

China Glaze - Liquid Leather

China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie
China Glaze - Passion
Deborah Lippmann - Defying Gravity

Loki Manicure 2:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Liquid Leather
OPI - Goldeneye
Deborah Lippmann - Defying Gravity

In case you don't know who Loki is:
Have you been living under a rock? I don't know if we can be friends if you don't know who Loki is...

See...man pretty. 

Movie Trailer:

      So there you have it. Which one do you guys like better? I like them both. To be honest I feel a little rusty having been away from nail art for so long. I have to get back into the habit. I've got another one coming up that's pretty epic, look for it later this week. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment