Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm The Host of Viral Plague.

I just wanted to do a quick post from my phone to let you guys know why I haven't been posting. For the last two weeks I've had a nasty cold that turned into what my doctor referred to as a "raging" sinus infection (3 words I never want to hear together again) and bronchitis. Yeah...not awesome. Anyway I just wanted you guys to know I'm not ignoring you I'm just a host animal for a virus that's kicking my butt right now. I'll do a real post as soon as I feel better. I take solace in the fact that while the germs are making me sick, miserable, and crabby, my body is killing them. I'm taking pains to make sure no one else gets them so they die with me (Vengeance will be mine!). Anyway I'm going to go rest now and I'll be back as soon as I feel better. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment