Monday, July 22, 2013

ORLY Mermaid Tale

     Today, I have a swatch of Orly's Mermaid Tale from their Flash Glam collection to show you guys. Mermaid Tale is a mix of large and small holographic, green glitter, in a clear base. For these pictures I used OPI Mermaid's Tears as underwear.

Swatches:

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 
Closeups:
Outdoor in sunlight. 

Indoor no flash. 

     I used two coats of OPI Mermaids Tears under two coats of ORLY Mermaids Tale followed by a layer of top coat. The formula can glob up on you, so make sure you keep the coats thin, it does however dry fairly quickly so if you want to go for a third coat you won't have to wait that long for it to dry. Over all I really like this nail polish. Let me clarify that for a minute by saying that green is not normally a color I can pull off (without being asked if ill). But this one , I can wear and I genuinely love it. So pretty. Possibly my favorite of the Flash Glam set that I own. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment