Thursday, July 11, 2013

Minion Nails

     Hey guys! Tonight I am going to see Despicable Me 2. Which in case you didn't know I am pretty excited about. I freaking love the Minions. They are just about the cutest thing ever. Anyway I decided I was going to do some Minion nails for tonight. Want to see them? I thought that you might. Here they are, my Minion Nails:


Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor. The weather is not cooperating with me today. 

Closeups:

Thumb

Middle finger. 


What I Used:
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Foie Gras
China Glaze - Icicle
OPI - Ogre The Top Blue
OPI - Candlelight
OPI - Mourning Glory
Nail Star - Black
Americana - White Wash
Ceramcoat - Black
Sharpie Pen (fine) - Black
Striping tape
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Orly - Bonder

And Some Minions In Action (I Didn't Make These GIF's I Just Adore Them):

Probably my favorite expression by a minion. I use this All.The.Time.

See Minions fan-girl too. XD

And The Trailer...In Case You Haven't Seen It (If That's Even Possible):


     I used several different methods to get this look. I used self made decals (for the eyes), striping tape (for the goggle band) and free hand (for the hair, mouths, and overalls). Over all I am very pleased with how this came out. I just love the minions and I adore having them literally at my fingertips. Do you think I should name them? I'm gonna need 10 names...okay go. JK Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Because I have to go finish getting ready for the movie now. So, until next time, stay classy, and stay polished. 
XOXO

2 comments: