Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th Of July/Independence Day Manicure.

      Today, I have a quick manicure to share with you guys. If you are not in the US, the July 4th is our Independence Day. And this is the manicure I did to celebrate it. I actually got the idea for this after watching  a YouTube Video by SimpleLittlePleasures (see tutorial here) and decided I wanted to try a similar manicure but I added stars (cuz I love stars)...plus I had to make it my own. That said this would look better on her nails...because they are gorgeous (and a length I will never be able to achieve) and right now I have nubs after a laundry accident that ripped one nail down to the quick on my left hand (laundry day is a very dangerous day!). So these are pictures of my right hand (so please pretend to not notice the odd angles). But anyway here's my 4th of July mani. Enjoy.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

What I Used:
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around
China Glaze - Dorthy Who?
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Konad - White
Cheeky Plate - CH4

     I used a combination of taping, sponging, free hand, and stamping to get this look. It took forever. And I have a ton, and I do mean a ton of nail polish on. So I sat trying to not dent my nails for a really long time. That's why this post is up so late. I hope you enjoy it. Anyway have a safe and happy 4th of July. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment