Saturday, June 29, 2013

China Glaze Of Course

     Today I have Of Course! from China Glaze's Texture collection to show you guys. Of Course! is a bright blue matte texture polish. This one is my favorite from the collection. For a couple of reasons. One because it's blue (my fave color) and two because it wears the best IMO. Anyway with out any further ado. Here is Of Course!

Swatches:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

     In all the pictures above I used two coats of Of Course! and no top coat. This polish applies easily and dries quickly. A note though, like with all texture nail polishes it can be a pain to remove. Make sure you have some pure acetone polish to remove it with or it's going to take you a while. But over all I really like this polish and now I kind of want the other texture polishes in this line. I actually like how they aren't sparkly like all the other texture polishes. That makes them more interesting....plus they look like bumpy jelly beans which is kinda awesome. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment