Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dual Process or Hybrid Nail Art

Just when I though I was done with archive posts I found these guys on my external hard drive. So I water marked them and here they are. These are all the nail art that really had no other place for me to put them. They use multiple styles/types of nail art. 

I call this one Pink Stockings.
Polish Used:
China Glaze: Something Sweet & City Siren
Plate Used: M71 & M79
Accessory: Pink/Dark Pink Fimo Cane Bow

This is a tape/stamping manicure I call Mod Lace
Polish Used: 
China Glaze: VIII & Light As Air
Konad: White
Plate: BM11

This is a stamping, taping, free hand manicure I call Falling Leaves.
Polish Used:
China Glaze: Passion
Konad: Black & White
Nail Star: Gold Glitter, Black, & White
Plates Used: M20, & BM11

This is a freehand/stamping manicure I call Dirty Ballerina (design stamped french tip free hand). 
Polish Used:
China Glaze: Fairy Dust & Awaken
Color Club: Revvvolution
Plate: M79

This is a freehand, taping, stamping manicure I did for St. Patrick's Day. I call it Luck Of The Irish
Polish Used:
China Glaze: Cha Cha Cha
Konad: Black
Accessory: Gold Striping Tape
Plate Used: M22


Okay this time I am pretty sure I got the last of the archival photo's up. So from here on out it should just be one or two pics at a time unless it's a tutorial (which tend to be more picture heavy posts. As always if anyone has any requests just let me know and I'll try to do it for you. Until next time stay classy and well manicured.

No comments:

Post a Comment