Monday, May 28, 2012

DIY Nail Polish Rack

So I was watching some YouTube tutorials and decided to make my own nail polish rack. Because until now I have been keeping my polish in various boxes and I have out grown the four boxes I have. Plus I also decided it was kinda cluttered around my work area with all the boxes of nail polish and nail polish paraphernalia everywhere. So I set out to rectify the problem. I loath clutter and found the perfect solution to the problem with a hanging nail polish rack. The best part is that this rack only cost around $10. That's right $10. It works and it's inexpensive. Those are two of my favorite things. So without any further blathering on my part, here is my nail polish rack.
Not only did it solve my storage problem by getting it out of my work space and up on the wall.  It makes it easier to see what polishes I have, as well as tidy things up...only problem remains...I'm going to need to make another one already. This one is full and I have another whole box of polish that still needs a home. Perhaps this is a future blog opportunity, a how to DIY nail polish rack blog post. What do you guys think? Leave me a comment and let me know. No, Seriously I want to know what you (my readers) think. Tell me what you want to see on my blog and I will try to do as many suggestions as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment