Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OPI Silver Shatter

     Today I have a swatch of OPI Silver Shatter to show you guys. My BFF Marcie got it for me fore Christmas and I was dying to try it out. Silver shatter is a metallic shatter nail polish from I think The Pirates Of The Caribbean collection. I used one coat with OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? undies. And seriously, I'm kind of loving the combination of dark and sparkle (Don't act like you're surprised). So without further ado here's Silver Shatter.

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     Over all I really like this polish and the combo of dark creme and metallic crackle make me one happy Valkyrie. It applies like all shatter/crackles/cracking polishes (smoothly), but make sure you use as few strokes as possible and don't go back over anywhere you have already applied the shatter (as with all shatter/crackle/cracked nail polish). It just helps the shatter effect get more shatter-y, if you use thin coats and don't go back over anything. Well that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoy this swatch and this polish as much as do. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment