Monday, June 17, 2013

Zoya Storm

     Today, I am going to show you guys a swatch of Storm by Zoya. I have had this polish for a while but I haven't worn it because...well it just never made the cut honestly. But I was feeling like dark polish today so it finally made the cut. Yeah so black polish isn't exactly summer...but hey I can't wear most of the neons and bright colors that other (read this as not white as a ghost) people can. So, I rock dark colors year round. Anyway, here's Zoya Storm; it's a black polish with torn holographic glitter in it.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 
*Best color representation

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     For all the shots above I used 2 coats of Storm and a layer of top coat. The formula applied easily and dried quickly. Over all no complaints from me. It even wore for a long(ish) time (read this as 3 days) without chipping. Over all I really like this polish. It's very  pretty and it makes my Valkyrie heart do little flip flops. Because as you know there is nothing more appealing to a Valkyrie than something sparkly and for me specifically to be dark and sparkly. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time. Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment