Friday, June 21, 2013

Quick Franken-Polish Creation Post

     So, usually I wouldn't post pics of the Franken-Polish's I have made (I have about 17 of them). But today I just have to show you guys the polish I made last week. Because, I am just in love with it and all it's dark a sparkly, Valkyrie trance inducing, beauty. Not to toot my own horn but...I did good this time. There are others I have liked...but this one is freaking awesome. I made two at the same time (both green with glitter in them). One is a lighter olive with gold glitter and the one I am going to show you is dark jade(ish) green with green and gold glitter in it. I named it 'The Dark One' for two reasons. One pretty obviously because it was the darker of the two I created, and two because it reminds my of my favorite character on Once Upon A Time (Rumpelstiltskin aka 'The Dark One'). Anyway Enough of my blathering. Here's my Franken 'The Dark One.' Enjoy.

Swatches:

Indoor no flash. 
*Best color representation. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeup:

Outdoor in sunlight. 

    I used two coats of 'The Dark One' and a layer of top coat. So what do you guys think? Are you loving it. Because, I so am. I just wish I had paid better attention when I was making this and recorded what I used so I could make more...but alas I did not. There will only ever be one bottle (insert sad panda face here). Sorry, if that sounds braggadocios but I am enamored with this polish. Which means I will have to wear it strategically. Anyway that's all I have to show you guys today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment