Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

     Today, I have Love.Angel. Music.Baby from OPI's Gwen Stefani collection to show you. Love.Angel. Music.Baby is a satin finish gold nail polish, and honestly I wasn't going to get this polish at first because none of the swatches I had seen online did it justice. But then I went into Sally Beauty Supply and saw the in store swatch (and the price $4.50 on clearance), I was like "You are coming home with me!" So I bought it and I'm so glad I did. She's such a pretty polish. But enough of my blathering, see for yourselves, here's Love.Angel. Music.Baby:


Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 
*Best color representation.

Indoor with flash. 


Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     For these pictures I used two coats of Love.Angel. Music.Baby and no topcoat (because you loose the finish if you top coat it). This polish applied easily and dried quickly. Over all a great addition and it's kind of making fall in love with satin polish. I need more satin polish in my life. Normally gold is so not my color (when you are this white it's not a good idea), but this is such a soft gold that I could actually pull it off. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment