Sunday, March 30, 2014

OPI Let's Do Anything We Want!

     Today, I have Let's Do Anything We Want! from OPI's Muppets Most Wanted collection to show you guys. Let's Do Anything We Want! is a pink and white glitter topper in a clear base. I don't know if it's supposed to be based on a character from the film but since it's pink I would bet on Miss Piggy (But that's just a guess). This polish is probably my favorite one of the collection though. So without further ado here is Let's Do Anything We Want!:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     For these pictures I used two coats of Let's Do Anything We Want!, over two coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff, followed by a layer of top coat. This polish applied fairly easily...well let me extrapolate that: The small pink and white glitter applied easily...the large white squares...not so much. They kind of have to be dug out and placed where you want them. Which is kind of a pain in the butt to be honest. That said I think the effort is well worth it. I freaking love this polish. It's so pretty, I'm in love. I'm officially putting matte white glitter on my list of favorite types of glitter. I can't explain it but I find them to be all sorts of groovy. What do you guys think? Are you loving Let's Do Anything We Want!?  Tell me your thought below. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment