Sunday, March 23, 2014

OPI Pure

     Today, I have OPI Pure from the Holiday Mariah Carey collection to show you guys. Pure is a 18k white gold and silver flake topper. I have to say I was very excited when I heard they were making this one. Since I am allergic to yellow gold I had to miss out of the yellow gold flake polishes everyone was releasing in 2012 and 2013. So when they released this one I knew I had to get it. I wasn't about to let it pass me by. So here she is (over OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?).

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     For this swatch I used two coats of Vant To Bite My Neck? (as undies), two coats of Pure, and a layer of topcoat. This polish applied easily and dried really quickly. Over all I love how it looks and it's definitely worth the price. I liked it so much I put it on my toes as well. What do you guys think? Are you loving Pure as much as I am? Let me know your thoughts below. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment