Thursday, September 19, 2013

╰☆╮My Birthday Manicure╰☆╮

     Today, I have my birthday manicure to show you guys. And while we are not going to talk about the number that goes along with said birthday (and if you know what number goes with this birthday I'll thank you to keep that information to yourself). I decided I wanted a manicure in my favorite color (Blue) with silver (my favorite metallic color) accents. So with no further ado here's my birthday manicure 2013 edition:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Scandalous Shenanigans 
China Glaze - Gossip Over Gimlets
Stamping Plates:
Mash - Mash-34 & Mash-49
Cheeky - CH9 & CH41

...And because it's my birthday here's my favorite song. And yes it's been my favorite song since I was 6 years old and probably will be until the day I die.
Angel by Aerosmith 

      For this manicure I used two coats of each color and then stamped the other color on top of it. In case you were wondering the symbol on my pinkie is the sun sign for Virgo. And the stars on the middle nail are just because I love stars. I put them on everything...they are kind of my thing...you know how everyone has their symbol or sign that they adore. Mine happens to be stars. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this manicure. That's all I have for you today, as it is my birthday I am off to birthday related shenanigans. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment